Friday, October 20, 2006

KIDS Part:2

Stupid, perverted, eccentric or whatever u may call it, i just recalled another dream i had had a year ago and it occured to me that it couldve been the sequel of the dream i told u guys about in my last "KIDS" post,my subconscience probably figured a mind game would do me good these days.

The setting: a beautiful garden of lillies and orchids which apparently was my home cuz my adorable fair-coloured children where playing merrily, giggling with delight.i was reading a book sitting on a bench and was interrupted by a dear friend of mine, cosy as we were chit-chatting, i felt a weight entouring my neck..some kind of cord..i spread two fingers along its length and in a split second..it was over..all i could see was darkness.i woke up with palpitations and realized i already had my fingers carrassing where the rope wouldve been tightening on me.Wait..theres more..there actual were sound effects and i got my butt beat to a soundtrack lol.

Over Iftar i told my friends about my stark realization that this possibly could be the sequel etc.One of them thought.."mm blond kids..dark dad..uve been fooling around eh?" the other asked "so the newborn..was it a he or a she?" well according to some dream analysing book, a he in a dream is bad luck, a she is good luck..i wouldnt care anyway i dont believe in this stuff.But i laughed at my own assumption..My hubbie mustve found out and vowed to take revenge loooool

After all said and done, i came up with the split conclusion
i must have some fucked up subconscience loooool

ttyl all

8 Comments:

Blogger Tiny said...

I totally agree :p
Nah, just teasin ya!!

Give your subconscience a break, have u seen ur conscience??

2:31 AM  
Blogger Cleopatrina said...

loool whats that supposed to mean ba2a inshAllaah

6:52 AM  
Blogger jokerman said...

That is what subconscious does, brings out all the surreal, bizzare & irrational visions & more, it wastes your time by making you think of what it projected to you, but it can't be helped i know.

7:35 AM  
Blogger Cleopatrina said...

oh cmon its not all that bad:)it induces some sort of intrigue to get to know urself a bit more.We just shouldnt take it seriously as prophecies etc

8:07 AM  
Blogger jokerman said...

they cannot be a prophecy of any type, God forbid! Do you have any idea what it would be like if you have a weird dream that later becomes true? It would be damn scary, scary like your worst nightmare on steroids! any other dream you have will simply ruin life for you.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Cleopatrina said...

loool! couldnt agree anymore,but believe it or not a good friend of mine dreamt of how her dad was poisoned to death..two days later, it happened.I didnt buy it at first but hearing her describe the details got me wondering how scary it mustve been for her and her mom.

8:18 AM  
Blogger the lonely twin said...

Luci:
well it happens to me all the time... there was this one day wen i dreamt that my sister did really bad in an exam and just as i was opening my eyes my mom told me that my sister did bad.. the next day i dreamt that there was this guy who told me that he likes me, the next day a friend of mine called to tell me that the guy was asking her if there is any chance that he could be with me... weirrddd

9:33 AM  
Blogger Cleopatrina said...

LUCI:freakyyy

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home